Daily Self-Discipline: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Self-Discipline and Achieve Your Goals Par Martin Meadows. # 1 Le monde service illimité de livres et livres audio. Pas de limites. Tout en un votre bibliothèque de livres Rechercher des PDF, des eBooks, des ePubs, des eMagazines, des ePaper, des e-revues et plus Offre d'une durée limitée COMMENCEZ VOTRE COMPTE GRATUIT Pour accéder à la bibliothèque de livres. & obtenez vos livres électroniques préférés, notamment PDF, ePub et Kindle. Inscrivez-vous aujourd'hui GRATUITEMENT!.
These Habits and Exercises Will Help You Build Iron-Like Resolve and Self-Discipline
Do you make goals, yet get discouraged when your plans don't work? We all know that person who seemingly was born to succeed. Fitness, health, business, they achieve all their goals. You want that success, and know you can get it... but how?
Everywhere you turn, there are obstacles that block your path. Being successful doesn't mean avoiding them, it means meeting those obstacles head-on and pushing through. You need the self-discipline and willpower to see you through to the end. You need the tools that will enable you to have that self-discipline and willpower. Daily Self-Discipline has those tools.
Inside, you'll learn methods to:
- develop powerful self-discipline by building a fit body and mind,
- thrive in face of adversity, cravings, temptations and discomfort and feel good about it,
- develop key self-awareness skills to push yourself through to your goal,
- gain a clear vision of how self-discipline works that will inspire you to carry on no matter what,
- keep pushing when nothing seems to work and you're on the verge of giving up.
Each page of this book is designed to help you build the self-discipline that leads to the resiliency and mental strength you need on a daily basis. Simple everyday exercises and habit-forming practices will teach you the skills you need to overcome obstacles and have confidence in yourself and your path to success.